What is eID-Me?
- eID-Me is a secure digital identity app that verifies and digitizes government ID and self-managed information on your smartphone.
- eID-Me lets you share verified ID information with your initiation and consent to better access supported services. Note that eID-Me can't be used as a substitute for ID in every situation.
- eID-Me is also a secure, private backup of your ID information.
- Your ID information is encrypted and stored offline on your smartphone. It's NOT stored in the cloud. Our company, Bluink, cannot access your ID information.
- Passport (Canada, US, France, or China) (this requirement will soon be removed)
- One of the following ID cards (without an address sticker):
- Driver's Licence
- Photo ID Card
- or BC Services Card
- Be at the address on your ID when you register
- iPhone 7 or later (with iOS 13 or later) OR Android phone (with Android 6 or later and NFC)
See a full list of supported identity documents here.
We're working on adding new ID documents. If you would like to help us test, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
eID-Me Download Links
Open these links on your smartphone.
Learn how eID-Me digital identity works for your business